Mold Removal Commercial

Moisture is the cause of mold in your home, condominium, or commercial property. Molds and mildew in the outdoors feed on decaying organic matter; breaking it down and continuing the cycle of nature. Mold spores are everywhere, and increase greatly in areas of high humidity and rainfall. They thrive on moisture, natural or man made. Common things, such as watering your lawn, a farmer irrigating his crops, or a well cared for golf course raise the level of mold spores in your area.

You cannot stop these mold spores from entering your home or commercial property. As a matter of fact, you can be certain that they are already there. These spores are relatively harmless, especially to healthy individuals, and are of little cause for concern.

The problems start when these mold spores enter your home and find surfaces that are wet. Mold cannot grow without moisture; but when spores do land on wet areas they will thrive.

Mold spores are so small that they can bypass the natural filtering ability of your nose, and easily enter the lungs through normal breathing. Spores can cause a myriad of health problems, some chronic.

How do I Get Rid of Mold?

Call a professional, that's the best advice. Do some research and find a reputable company. There are so many variables, and potential dangers to your health, that it's not worth trying to fix this problem on your own.

Areas of obvious mold must be cleaned promptly, and the underlying moisture problem corrected. This is why you need professionals to remove the mold and keep it from returning. Commercial mold removal companies have the proper protective gear to safely do the job, they will find problem areas, and fix them. Their employees have experience in this area and run into the same problems constantly. They know where to find hidden areas of mold that an amateur wouldn't consider. Pros can either fix, or advise you how to eliminate, the causes of moisture.