Mold Removal Condominium

Mold is consisted of various types of fungi that grows in filaments and reproduce by forming spores. These types of molds are known as Cladosporium, Penicillium, Alternaria, and Aspergillus and are responsible for the downfall of our health.

While mold lives indoors and outdoors, it can affect our health involving the respiratory tract. In other words, after breathing in the mold particulars, which lingers in the air, you will become ill. Some signs of mold being present in your lungs are coughing, post-nasal drip, runny nose, scratchy throat, sneezing and watery itchy eyes. However, there are ways to get rid of mold in your home without having to call a professional to do it. I bet you’re wondering how is it possible to kill mold yourself without the professional products, right. Well, you don’t need any professional products to kill mold. In fact, you can kill mold with three simple house hold products which are: Borax, Vinegar and Hydrogen peroxide.

Borax is known to be one of the most natural ways, though harmful when consumed, to kill mold due to the fact that it doesn’t produce chemicals or fumes that are dangerous to or health and environment like most mold killers that are on the market.

Vinegar is a mild acid that kills up to 82% of mold spices yet it’s natural and safe to handle and use in our environment. To use this method, you must pour vinegar into a spray bottle without adding water. Spray the vinegar directly on the mold and leave it for an hour. After waiting for an hour, wipe the area clean with water and allow the surface to dry.

Hydrogen peroxide, another natural yet safe to the environment method, can be found in your local drug store. It is recommended that you buy 3% hydrogen peroxide which is priced at $1 could be cheaper in some places. On the other hand, to kill mold with hydrogen peroxide is to pour it into a spray bottle and spray directly onto the moldy areas. Let it sit for 10 minutes, scrub to remove the mold and mold stains and finally wipe the surface down to remove residual mold and spores.